Nolan finally came home last night!! He got in a little later than planned but it worked out just perfectly :) I had dinner made for him again. I've been trying to be a little more domesticated lately haha. I stole a recipe from Raesha that is nameless but it's one of my favorite meals that she makes for me... or used to awe that's sad.
I had a little melt down last night. these dad gum dogs are seriously going to kill me. I was trying to organize my shoe situation last night because I have so many and there were just sitting in a box, in the way. As I'm organizing, I go into the closet to find my favorite pair of cowboy boots.. the brown ones with the tan stitching (most of you know which ones that I wear everyday) chewed up by a dog!! it was only the toe that is chewed but i think it's unrepairable! i started just crying crying. I know it was Kora who did it because my dogs DO NOT chew on anything other than each other and stuffed animals, whereas Kora is known for tearing things up. I immediately went online to see if i could find any other boots like those and had no luck. I even called the manufacturer but they were closed. I was heartbroken and still am. I know they are just shoes but it's just seems like it's been one thing after another with those dogs causing me grief. I should post pictures of stuff that they do all over and look at them every time I get puppy fever.
So I got off subject.. with Nolan being back in town he met me for lunch today at Mexican restaurant and showed up with a yellow carnation. what a sweet boy! he knows my love for yellow roses but said the place didn't have any. so we had a wonderful lunch and the man at the cashier counter was very impressed that we were from Texas and that Nolan knew some spanish. they're about the only place in town that knows how to somewhat make mex food!
Ok well it's been a long busy day of work and I'm ready for a relaxing night at home. for those of you who have been waiting.... I'm going right after work to go get that darned hard drive! pictures soon!! yay also for tomorrow being Friday :)
1 comment:
That sucks about your boots!! Ugh, how frustrating! And how sweet about the carnation! Sweetie!
Post a Comment